New Business Formation
Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. It’s up to you to maintain and stretch out the “thrill and excitement” period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you…
1. Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
2. Determine your start-up capital needs.
3. Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
4. Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
5. Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
6. Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
7. Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
8. Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
9. Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
10. Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
11. Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
12. Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
13. Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
14. Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
15. Identify your business insurance needs.
16. Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.
Small business tax return preparation is a core service offered to a variety of business clients. Whether your company is a C corporation, S Corp, Limited Liability Company, Partnership or Sole Proprietor dealing in resale, service or a manufacturing industry, a properly prepared tax return can be filed to minimize the tax owed. TAX PREPARATION, as required by law, includes the completion of Federal, State, County and City returns for small businesses along with K-1’s for assocated partners. In order to provide you with the most favorable returns, we will require detailed information using a variety of legal and financial reports. Our accuracy in reporting your income, deductions, and credits is based on you providing the necessary documentation. We may ask for clarification on some items but will not audit or otherwise verify the data you submit. Any advice, suggestions, or recommendations regarding your tax and financial situation is based solely on the information we obtain from you and should be followed up with further guidance from your banker, attorney, or business/financial advisor. Our fee will be based on the forms required at standard billing rates plus out-of-pocket expenses. Invoices are due and payable upon presentation. We will return your original records at the end of this engagement. OUR GUARANTEE: Our guarantee is a FREE service limited to 3 years from the date of completion and available at the time the return is completed and paid for. We appreciate your confidence in us. Please call if you have questions.